As I don't have many followers, the comments that I have been getting have been really nice and it is lovely to know that people actually read and value something I have written.
So when I received a comment from http://catseatdogs.com/ saying that they had nominated me for both the following blogger awards it really made my day! (huge thanks http://catseatdogs.com/ )
These awards are a great way to show a bit of blog love and appreciation.
There are some rules for this nomination, they are as follows:
1. Display the logos of the awards on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirement.
So here's seven things about me:
- I am a mum to 3 great kids. My boys are 7 and 5 and our little girl is almost 1
- I am married to my high school sweet heart
- My favourite flowers are sunflowers, gerberas and frangipanis
- My first proper job was working in a bakery. I was there for 7 years!
- I got chicken pox for the first time at the age of 20
- I HATE washing dishes (therefore I LOVE my dishwasher!)
- I like winter much more than summer, but like spring and autumn equally.
1. www.real-street.blogspot.com.au - This is such a pretty and very well colour-co-ordinated blog! Jasmine was one of my best friends in primary school, and through the wonders of this little thing called the "Internet" we were able to catch up again and keep in contact all these (not too many!!!) years later!
2. www.katgurl72-kylie.blogspot.com.au Kylie is a fellow Owl lover! I have been following her on instagram for a while now, and I only recently discovered her lovely blog. (which is now one of my favs)
3. http://24cottonwoodlane.blogspot.com.au/ This is a great little blog with some really awesome little crafty projects
4. http://emhawker.blogspot.com.au/ This is quirky little blog! Love it!
5. http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com.au/ This is a blog all about being kind to the earth and living a simple life.
6. http://www.soulemama.com/ This is the first blog that I ever started following. Full of inspiration for a natural and handmade life.
7. http://asprinkleofthis.blogspot.com.au/ This blog has some awesome charts for getting organised (I need all the help I can get!)
8. http://sewlittlefabric.blogspot.com.au/ This blog has some great craft projects and tutorials
9. http://polkadotpretties.com/ my excitement for finally having a baby girl is heightened by this really pretty and girly blog !
10 www.meetmeatikes.com.au How can I not nominate Pip? Definately a major inspiration to my blogging
11. http://weshare-creativity.blogspot.com.au/ A celebration of all crafty blogs.
12. http://littledottybird.blogspot.com.au/ another little creative blog! Love the owls on the banner too!!
13. http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com.au/ I really do love orange too.......
14. http://www.lovelywren.com/blog/ Another little blog filled with beautiful crafty inspiration
15. http://eatsewlove.blogspot.com.au/ 3 things I love to do too. Eat, sew and love! I've found this blog helpful since purchasing my Bellini.
Well theres my top 15 - in no particular order. Check them out because they are all really good blogs.
So I think I have fullfilled my part of my nomination - but now I just have to notify these worthy recipients.
Happy blog reading friends!!!