Wednesday 6 August 2014

Happy Mail ( from Frankenstein!)


Maybe it's just me - but how exciting is it when you hear the postie? 

I get very excited. Probably a little too much. ( I'm lucky to disguise my excitement with being excited for my 2yr old!) 

Where we live we have bush land across the road, so the postie drives down the street first, and winds his way back to our place. So the excitement builds from that first moment we ( I ) hear him! 

Today was one of those Happy Mail days. No bills today! (Yay) but my fabric delivery from Frankenstein's Fabric! (website here)


And isn't it beautiful!!! I LOVE it! I bought this piece last week in one of their Facebook Sales. And the best bit.... This piece is for ME! 
Not exactly sure what I'm going to make yet- but that's ok. I don't think I could bring myself to cut into it yet! 

Any suggestions of what I should make? 

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine a big full circle skirt in that amazing material. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete