Thursday 3 July 2014

Handmade Love - Owls

Have I mentioned before how much I love handmade? ...Ok..maybe I've mentioned it a few times. And as I am constantly on the net, and love looking at so many clever peoples creations, I thought I might share some of the things I love!
So I thought I'd start by sharing other handmade owl items. And if you think they are as awesome as I do,  pop by their pages, show them some love ('like' / 'share' / comment / buy) and let them know I sent you!
( if you click the image it will take you to their shop )


How cute are these little earrings! And how much work must go into making them!  

Kawaii Owl stud earrings - Hand sculpted
Kawaii Owl stud Earrings
by Daisuki
 
I love this little set! Hair clips and a card! What a perfect gift for an owl lover!
Hairclip Birthday Card
Hairclip Birthday Card
by Pretty Little Things
 
Wow! This owl definitely combines my two addictions! A girl can never have too many owls or buttons!
Cute Pink Button Owl - Paperweight / Ornament - Solid Button Filled Resin
Cute Pink Button Owl
by Addicted to Buttons
 
This is super cool. Love the natural wood look!

Image of Bamboo Brooch Normally $10 now $8
Bamboo Brooch
by Lily and Charlie



Oh and what can I say! I'm in love with geo pattern!

Handmade Owl Door Stop
Handmade Owl Doorstop
By House of Nicnax
 
Of course that last one there is my fav (wink wink!)

Are you a maker? Do you have an awesome owl product that you want to share? Leave a link in the comments- I'd love to see! 



 




2 comments:

  1. Im a bit owl crazy myself, so I love this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many awesome owls out there at the moment isn't there? It's hard not to go a little crazy!!

      Delete