Saturday 4 May 2013

Busy busy....



So I have been neglecting my blogging duties a little bit this week..... but I've got a good reason! I decided as I don't have any markets booked for May I would hold a Facebook Market just in time for Mothers Day!
So I have been busy finishing off some owls, babushkas, nappy bag pouches and a few other bits and pieces.
So if you've got a few minutes spare, pop over and have a look at my newly listed items.
Oh and I nearly forgot my exciting news ........ I have hit 100 'likes' on Facebook!! YAY!!



5 comments:

  1. sweet! I love those babushka dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have just found you on facebook...you're up to 105 now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 105 Whoo hoo!!!! Thats so exciting!! haha! It's nice to know people like my stuff! Thanks!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the colour of the purse. There is something very stunning about red isn't there. I hope that your sale goes well.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete