Friday 27 April 2012

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday!!
Well I dont know about you, but I sure have had a busy week, and Im glad its Friday. Hopefully a sleep in is in the near future, but even if it's not, I'll settle for a morning without rushing around in a panic, getting everyone ready for work, school or daycare!

 


I've decided to share a Friday Favourite.

This is our Ikea print. It is very me. I just love the bright colours (though this photo is quite dark, it is actually quite colourful) and I have a thing for circles!

We went to Ikea a few months back to look for a picture to hang in our dining room. I was dead set certain it was going to be a black and white picture. Not a photo, just a black and white "drawing" style picture.
Anything with colour I knocked back, but then I saw this one, and it really didnt matter if my hubby didnt like it, I was going to buy it!!

Im not sure who the artist is, but I am jealous! I wish I painted it!!

P.S. I love IKEA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment