Sunday 21 April 2013

Voices Of 2013


Yay! I was nominated for the Kidspot Voices of 2013 Awards!
Huge thanks to who ever nominated me!




Unfortunately I didn't make it into their top 100 Blogger list. Oh well.........

It definitely got me thinking though.... I've been thinking about where I am, and where I want to go.....I've been thinking about the direction and speed of things........ I must admit...I'm aiming high! But why not! You will never catch those stars if you don't jump for them!
So in the upcoming weeks I think I may take this little blog of mine in a slightly different direction - stay tuned for more details......
 
(In the mean time check out the fantastic Voices of 2013 finalists here)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on your nomination! That's amazing!

    I can't wait to see what changes you have in store for us :)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete