Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!

Well tonight I decided that I will take the kids out for a 'mini' trick or treating. Normally we don't celebrate Halloween - as it really isn't an Australian celebration. Don't get me wrong , I have nothing against people that do, and I usually stock up with a few treats (secretly I hope nobody visits, then I get to eat them!).
But this year the kids have come home from school asking to go, and daycare had a dress up day, so I thought I better not ruin the fun, and we might just go for a walk, visit the neighbours we know, and see if anyone has decorated their house.
Oh I almost forgot.... Our seasonal table we have in the dining room has been transformed into a Halloween table. That was the kids handiwork! Might move it to the front door with some lollies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment