Sunday 9 December 2012

December market day!

So I realise I've been a bit quiet on here recently! Well this has been the reason why - I've been preparing for the December Christmas Market!
So much to do!!!
In the last month I think I have made at least 100 owls!!


It has definitely been crazy round here and my owls have kind of taken over the house!! But it's certainly been worth it, I LOVE doing markets The atmosphere is always fantastic.






 
 
 
 
 
 

And this month was even more of a family affair as my sister joined us with her own stall selling Doggie Treats- a HUGE success, selling out an hour before finishing time!
So overall it's been a crazy month!
Now for Christmas!! Let the preparations begin!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your owls are just gorgeous! Do you sell them online at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amie!! I do have a Facebook Page with some items for sale.I currently only post within Australia. I am hoping to get my Etsy Store up and running this year! Its one of my new years resolutions!

      www.facebook.com/houseofnicnax

      Delete