Monday 27 August 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!

Wow! Seven years ago today, my oldest boy came into this world! Time really has gone so quickly!!
It's amazing to think what he has accomplished in those 7 years. He's learnt to walk, talk, read, and write. He's going to school, plays soccer, has friends of his own.
He had a party yesterday. This set me a new challenge. He wanted an Avengers cake. Captain America is his favourite. So the challenge was on. I was going to use Fondant for the first time! I've seen it used hundreds of times on the cake shows on Telly, so that's all the lessons I need!! Haha!!
Actually I think I did a pretty good job. Not bad for my first attempt. (I was informed however that the shield was not right, and even after I re-made it, it still didn't pass the 7yr old test-too bad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment